Canucks' Bo Horvat sidelined by broken foot
- Isles stop skid, halt Caps' 4-game run
- Perry injured as Ducks edge Hurricanes
- Perreault scores 2, Jets roll by Canucks
- Stars beat Rangers in SO, end slide at 3
- Bernier stops 39 as Avs top Penguins 2-1
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) Vancouver Canucks forward Bo Horvat is expected to be sidelined at least six weeks after fracturing a bone in his right foot.
The team said Thursday that a more concrete timeline will be determined after he sees a specialist.
Horvat was injured in the third period of Vancouver's 3-0 victory over Carolina on Tuesday night when he appeared to jam his foot into the boards after being checked. The 22-year-old Horvat has 10 goals and 10 assists in 28 games this season.
Updated December 7, 2017