NBA fines Knicks' O'Quinn $25K for foul on Pelicans' Davis
- Curry has 32, Warriors hold off Rockets
- Wiz earn first division title since '79
- Schroder has 27 as Hawks snap skid at 7
- Bucks ride big 1st half to beat Hornets
- Wolves edge Pacers on Rubio's 3 late FTs
The league said Wednesday that O'Quinn struck and pushed Davis from behind with the foul with 1:16 left in the third quarter of New Orleans' 110-96 victory at Madison Square Garden on Monday.
Davis ended up crashing into the front row of seats behind the baseline and O'Quinn was ejected.
The Pelicans say Davis is questionable for their game at Brooklyn on Thursday. He had 40 points and 18 rebounds in just 29 minutes before leaving Monday's game.
Updated January 11, 2017